FITTER FORT COLLINS
Wholesome Nutrition and Fitness for Life!
Nancy Stilson-Herzog, founder of Fitter Fort Collins and Your Health Matters Health and Wellness has and continues to help individuals understand how to obtain good health through healthy living.
A Personal Trainer & Health & Wellness Coach Nancy Holds Certifications & Designations Through:
- American Aerobics Association International (AAAI)
- International Sports Medicine Association (ISMA)
- World Peace Diet Facilitator
- Vegetarian Health Institute Mastery Program
- Wellness Forum Health and Wellness Coach
- Dr. John McDougall's Starch Solution Wellness Certification
- Advanced Unit III Rossiter Coach, Pain Slayer Coach
- Myofascial Anatomy Trains Training
- TRX Training Certification
- M.E.C.A. Core Instructor Certification
- Complete Health Improvement Program (CHIP) Facilitator
As an advocate for good health, Nancy focuses on improving your lifestyle, whether it is on an individual or group level. She helps you a step at a time and bridges the gaps between exercise, nutrition and behavior modification.
- Working with individuals starting an exercise program
- Helping clients achieve weight loss
- Helping clients improve chronic pain
- Off-ice conditioning for figure skaters
- Plyometric training
- Core, agility and mobility training
- Periodized programming for athletes
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Rossiter Connective Tissue - Stretching Coach
- Health and Wellness Program development
Nancy has over 30 years of personal training and group fitness class experience.