Fitter Fort Collins Health and Wellness Program offers businesses the opportunity to improve employee health and wellness through teaching preventative health and lifestyle practices.
Companies must ask themselves, “What can I do to help my team members become healthier and save money”? Company’s can no longer spend the money they have on healthcare costs and company’s are being forced to look at other options. Plant based health programs are the future of corporate America.
A Company Can Benefit If….
- You're seeking to decrease your health care costs.
- You're seeking to improve employee motivation and productivity.
- You're seeking to teach employees to live proactive self-care instead of reactive healthcare.
- You're seeking to improve employee long term fitness and health success.
- You're seeking to improve employee moral and self-esteem.
- You're seeking to decrease employee sickness.
- You're seeking to teach employees to achieve goals.
- You're seeking to build a stronger team.
Fitter Fort Collins Health and Wellness Program offers a variety of affordable wellness programs on a small to large scale. The fees listed can vary depending on the number of participants and the location of the classes. Whatever your needs or budget, we have a plan for you!
Options 1 & 2: 6 Week Your Health Matters Fitness & Nutrition Program
Option 3: 6 Week Your Health Matters Nutrition Program
Option 4: Your Health Matters Wellness Workshops
Option 5: Rossiter Connective Tissue Stretching Services
Refer to option pages for detailed information.
Free Your Health Matters Monthly Health Newsletter
Free Recipes and Health Articles
Social Media Support
Incentive programs available to help participants stay on track
Contact: Nancy Stilson-Herzog, Certified Personal Trainer & Health & Wellness Coach at 970-231-7201 for more information.